June 13, 2011

long time no bloggin... sad day.

okay so i've been busy lately. really busy. it's only been like 3 months since i last blogged no biggy right? wrong. so here lets play catch up... here's what's been happenin in my life:

Cruise:
one of thee best trips i've been on for a while. seriously so fun. :) we went with the wendels, grandpa dee and grandma glenda, grandma janet, grandma betty, and Shalise and Tori. SO fun. :) ah! what i would give to go back...



Graduation:
is it just me or is it so weird that i am now a high school graudate? crazzzzzy.... so we went to dinner before graduation with MY whole family. geez i'm blessed. then graudation came and don't worry it was only like 2 hours long... ew.


Senior ALL nighter... literally:
after Graudation my whole senior class went to boondocks. til 4 yes 4 in the morning. it was probably one of the greatest memories i'll have of my friends and I. it was a COMPLETE blast! then after arriving back at the high school at 4:30 my friends and i stayed out until 6. talk about the true definition of an all nighter. yeah boy :)

CNA:
yes. yes. I am now a certified CNA. wooooppp! i had thee greatest time in this class and became so close with the greatest people :)

summer 2011:
don't worrry the summer has started and it's been OH so great.

lake powell:
went with my best friend katelyn. got stuck at the marina cause of a huge windstorm and got to witness staples being put into a head. all in all a great trip. did i mention i got a glorious tan? well i did. :)


there you have it folks. the last 3 months of my life summed up into some of the greatest memories i'll have. ah. lovin' life. really though i am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment