August 30, 2011

and so it begins.

College. Is here. Yeah that's right i'm old enough to go to college... say what?! I swear college students were like really old and smart and i'm just not feelin like i'm old enough or smart enough to fit in. Utah Valley University is my new home for the next 9 months... ew. haha no i actually am lovin' it! The classes are great! My professors are all um lets just say... WEIRD! really though! but i think it'll be a good year! difficult but good! I walk through the halls and see LOTS of people from high school... some familiar faces make me want to vomit and others surely bring a smile to my face! :) I'm not gonna lie i'm not excited about starting back up with school because this summer was by far THE BEST one yet! :) here... lets just make a list of my unforgettable moments of summer 2011:
  • Seven Peaks
  • Becoming BEST friends with my best friend Alex Mickelsen
  • Ihop at 3 am
  • Sleepovers
  • Walking to Kohlers
  • Park City with Kate and Alex
  • Lake Powell with Kate
  • Shopping (i spent a little to much this summer... oops.)
  • July 4th
  • The Bridge, The Tree
  • Endless deep conversations
  • Fruit Shopping
  • Snowcones/ Coldstone
  • Millsite with Alex
  • .... okay this list could go on! but get the point? it was a good one!! :)
Well that is all... off to work. oh ps I got promoted to trainer. yay... i get to train all the newbees. this shall be good. haha laters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment