March 27, 2012

change.

Today I stalked myself on facebook... sounds weird I know. But as I was looking through all of my old pictures I realized how much my life has changed. How many things have come and gone and how blessed I am. There are days when I miss high school. I miss running to wendy's daily and getting frostys with josh (who is now leaving on a mission in 2 weeks to NYC), kaleb (leaving on a mission in June to Ukraine), and kilee (lives in Orem), or even the sonic drives with kilee, I miss having mac and cheese talks and our favorite cran-grape juice with katelyn (school schedules are complete opposites), I miss those summer days when Lynzi (who is getting married in about 2 months) and I would go to lagoon, I miss "fruit shopping" with Mckell (now in Cedar City) and Megan (livin in Logan), I miss going to 7 peaks daily with Alex Mickelsen (who now lives in Idaho), but then I take a step back and look at where I am now and I love it. I do miss all of it but things change and people grow up.  It's all part of life... right?



 needless to say I've been blessed throughout my life with AMAZING friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment