March 12, 2012

lovin' every little bit of it.

Pinned Image

Today was one of those days where I've realized how absolutely blessed I am.  The sun is shining, it's spring break, and I don't really have a care in the world.  I've come to realize how every thing in your life happens for a reason! You may not see it at the time and wonder why the heck you're being put through this situation but I can honestly say there is nothing better than when that question is answered. I took my dog on a run today OUTSIDE in the warm sun and it was probably one of the greatest things ever. Oh, and then yesterday I went on two walks in the warm sun outside... I think i'm getting just a little to anxious for this whole summer thing :)
this is my life and i'm deciding to live it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment